To create or modify your email signature, this can be done in two places. In outlook desktop or in Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Creating an email signature in Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click 'New email message'.
- Click ‘Signature’ in the ribbon.
- Click Signatures.
- You can now either edit an existing one.
- Or create a new one.
- You can select to display your signature in new emails or also in all replies (see below).
Creating a signature in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Select the cog on the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and select ‘mail’.
- See Image below.
- Click Email Signature
- Create your Signature