The default in Outlook is that people can see your free/busy times when scheduling a meeting, but NOT the details for your calendar appointments.
However, you can give someone permission (e.g., access rights) to your calendar so that they can view your calendar appointment details and/or manage your calendar.
Sharing your Calendar with other users
- Open Outlook 2016.
- Click Calendar on the left side of the window.
- Click the Calendar Permissions button.
- Click Add User.
- Select the person to whom you wish to give permissions and click Add.
- Select the permission level for the user.
- Click OK to save changes.