If you want to send a document from within an Outlook message as an attachment, you must be aware of a few areas.
- If you are going to send this document to another member of staff you should send the document as a link or ‘share’ it
- If you are going to send the document to an external users or a non member of staff, please take note of point 5 below.
- Open a new email message.
- Click on attachment.
- You will see a menu with all the most recent documents you have been working on.
- If you select a document that is stored on your HUB or OneDrive it will have the cloud icon over it.
- If you send this document as is, it will require the receipient to signin with a 365 account to access the document.
- It is recommended that you ‘right click’ over the document and select ‘attach a copy’.